Global markets are hitting circuit breakers, 16m Italians are under quarantine, and Americans still can't get tested for the virus.
Get the COVID-19 Daily Update
The full briefing is for Intelligent Prepper members only, but it's free to join. Just drop your email below to get the daily brief in your inbox.
No spam, unsubscribe anytime.
Over 1,300 people just like you are discussing the latest COVID-19 info in our private Facebook group. Click here to join in.
The Latest Stats (non-China)
Today's Biggest Developments
- Global markets imploded Monday morning due to the joint pressures of coronavirus and a Saudi-Russo price war over oil. In the UK, a barrel of oil costs less than a KFC party bucket.
- Italy quarantined 16m people in the north after total cases passed 6,000 and more than 350 people have died.
- There are now more American states with coronavirus cases than without. Total cases blew past 500 over the weekend, and 22 people have died.
- The American CDC refuses to reveal the number of people tested or disclose how many test kits are available. The site hasn't been updated since noon Friday.
- Expect the number of cases in the US to increase into the thousands this week as more test kits become available.
- Expect the number of cases to reach five figures by next week.
- The coronavirus R0, or effective reproduction number, remains well above two in most countries. It needs to fall below 1.0 to show a decrease in the pandemic.