Today's biggest headline:
You will probably get coronavirus. You'll also almost certainly be ok.
There's no putting the COVID-19 genie back in the bottle. Its relatively minor initial symptoms combined with long incubation period mean this disease won't be stopped.
Get the COVID-19 Daily Update
The full briefing is for Intelligent Prepper members only, but it's free to join. Just drop your email below to get the daily brief in your inbox.
No spam, unsubscribe anytime.
Over 990 people just like you are discussing the latest COVID-19 info in our private Facebook group. Click here to join in.
Today's Biggest Developments
- COVID-19 has now killed more than 3,000 people with cases reported in 66 countries.
- There was a 50% increase in cases in Italy yesterday while German cases jumped and the Louvre in Paris remained closed.
- The South Korean government has filed homicide charges against the leaders of the religious group that initially spread the disease in Seoul. There are now over 4,000 cases there and 26 deaths have been confirmed.
- A second American has died with over two dozen new cases reported over the weekend.
- Markets stabilised as investors speculated national central banks would step in to reduce interest rates.
- Fashion Weeks in China and Japan and Thailand MotoGP have been cancelled or postponed indefinitely.
- School has been suspended in South Korea for a further fortnight.
- Manufacturing activity in China fell to its lowest level since 2004 last month.
Want to help? Click here to see a list of charities supporting communities affected by the outbreak.
The Latest Stats
+15.6% week over week
+17.6 week over week
+80.8% week over week